REWARDS TRIP INFORMATION
- At the start of each week every pupil is assigned 35 points, one for each lesson (we have 30 lessons per week) and one extra per day that relates to their behaviour around school on the corridors.
- If pupils abide by the Classroom Code of Conduct and the Behaviour for Learning Policy then they keep all their points for that week.
- When a pupil misbehaves in lesson or doesn’t do their homework, they lose one of their points.
- However, pupils can earn Reward Cards by becoming involved in the wider school life and these cards allow the pupils to earn one point back for each card they receive.
- At the end of the year all the pupils have their total points added up and the top 80 in each year group are invited on the Reward Trip to Blackpool Pleasure Beach.
- The points also go towards a Gold/Silver/Bronze Award which uses the points earned plus an extra 10 for each Reward Card. From each year the top 10% will earn Gold, the next 20% Silver and the next 30% Bronze.
- The list of approved activities for which Reward Cards can be earned is also available on the website.