REWARDS TRIP INFORMATION
- At the start of each week every pupil is assigned 35 points, one for each lesson (we have 30 lessons per week) and one extra per day that relates to their behaviour around school on the corridors.
- If pupils abide by the Classroom Code of Conduct and the Behaviour for Learning Policy then they keep all their points for that week.
- If a pupil receives a ‘Red Writing’, they lose one of their points.
- If a pupil receives a ‘Gold Writing’ for excellent work in class then they earn a point back.
- Pupils can also earn Reward Cards by becoming involved in the wider school life and these cards allow are worth three points.
- At the end of the year all the pupils have their total points added up and the top 80 in each year group are invited on the Reward Trip to Blackpool Pleasure Beach.