The governors are seeking to appoint a competent and experienced person to organise and provide advice and guidance for pupils in relation to careers education and 14-19 pathways, to coordinate effective work experience and work-related learning programmes to motivate pupils and raise achievement.
We are looking for someone who:
– Will actively support the Catholic Ethos of the school
– Advise and report to SLT and Governors
– Plan schemes of work for careers education
– Support tutors to provide initial information and advice
– Undertake one to one careers interviews;
– Is thorough and pays attention to detail
– Is a team player
– Able to establish and develop links with employers and FE colleges
We can offer:
– A caring and hard working environment
– A warm, friendly school, where children are at the heart of what we do
– A good team ethos, focused on customer service
The position is shared jointly between St Mary’s and All Hallows Catholic High Schools
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
This position is part time, term time only, please note the salary quoted is full time equivalent. If successful the salary received will be paid on a pro-rata basis.
Please note CVs are not accepted, to apply for this vacancy you need to complete an application form.
Closing Date: 5 November 2021, 9.00am
Proposed Interview Date:08/11/2021
Vacancies are advertised on our school website, nationally via the TES website and some in the local press.